Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sneak Peek!!!

So last weekend I got together with my friend Ricci. We met on the first day of 7th grade and were practically family well into college. Our lives have taken us to very different places, but I still love her bunches! 

She's in the process of starting a photography business. She does family photos, and so she agreed to do Mason's 6 month photos. She posted one for me a couple days later, and after a teeny, tiny bit of loving harassment she posted a couple more to hold me over until the rest come in the mail. 







Are these gorgeous or WHAT??? I lovelovelove them, and I can't wait to see the rest! I will definitely post when I get them!

For my central TX ladies: If you want to contact Ricci about doing pics for your LO, check out her blog here for more photo information.

1 comment:

  1. awwww, Jessi, those are beautiful! I love the closeup of Mason's face. He's precious! This makes me feel motivated to update my blog! haha

    ReplyDelete